View Profile skizzwizz

5 Movie Reviews

naration, all i need to say

Gerkinman responds:

Yeah, I think its pretty great as well. ^^

the quality of animationwas amazing for a first freelance job. story was great and you were right to leave out voices, after all, one picture holds a thousand words and an animation holds millions!
goo job :)

voice acting was a bit funny but the animation was really smooth. The plot was funny and i enjoyed this lots

2 Audio Reviews

what program do you use to make this, i love it

SonicBass responds:

VGM Music Maker. Tracker program for Sega Genesis music, it's a bit tricky to use but it's really great ^_^

cool song, sounds kinda beachy and modern at the same time.
what program did you use?

Eblanc responds:

Ty very much. Pro tools 10.

32 Art Reviews

really good all round, but i reckon you should do some kind of background, when was the last time you saw a snapchat with a plain grey background? just think it would make it way better if you did, still very good job

JuicyDemon responds:

You're right, I put a lot of detail into the picture but totally skipped out on the bg. I just feel like I'll have put equal amounts of detail into the bg and that just totally puts me off, lol. Thanks for the nice comments though :D

this is a really awesome piece, i love the galaxy in him and the shattered effect, theres just one problem, his face seems a little flat/square, i think this could have been fixed by making his eye marking curve with the mask a bit rather than being straight or making the mask itself more of an oval. nonetheless, great job!

you should do futa-rama, if ya catchy my driiifttttt...... this is sick doe although her eye looks a bit slanted but who am i to criticise, better than what i can do :)

15, Australia, like drawing :)

19, Male